Host your Birthday Parties, Club Events, Team Building, you name it at AIM Athletics!
Our Party Package
- 15 Kids
- $5 per each Extra Child
- Gym Time = 1.5 hours
- Party Area Time = 30 min.
- 2 Coaches
- Includes Paper Goods and Balloon Bouquet
- Cost $260 / Deposit $75
- Party Start Times: Saturday’s & Sunday’s, 2:30pm & 4:30pm
- HUGE Party Room!
- Panoramic View of Gym!
- Lots of Space to PLAY!
- Awesome Party Leaders!
- Woodlands Location!
- Great Price!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the party package include?
- 1-15 participants (additional participants are $5 each)
- 2 party staff
- Trampoline, foam pit, obstacle courses and age appropriate games
- Private party room
- Set up and clean up
What is the cost for an AIM birthday party?
The cost for up to 15 children is $260. For additional children, the fee is $5 per child. We require a $75 deposit (non-refundable) upon booking and will call a few days before your event to confirm and take payment for the remaining balance.
When can I have my party at AIM?
AIM parties can take place on Saturdays at 2:30pm or 4:30pm or on Sundays by request.
How early can I arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your party starts. The staff will assist you with carrying items and helping with set up while your guests arrive.
What can I bring? What can I not bring?
Review the birthday party checklist for ideas on everything you may need for a great party! Although we welcome decorations, we ask that you refrain from the use of piñatas and confetti.
Do I need to have each child sign a waiver?
Yes. All participants should have a parent / guardian sign a waiver in order to participate.
What should I tell my guests to wear?
Party-goers should wear something comfortable that they can move around in. They should NOT wear shoes, socks or tights on the equipment. Chewing gum is not allowed. Personal items should not be brought into the gym.
- Candles, matches or lighter
- Cake, Ice Cream and any other food
- Drinks, cooler and ice
- Party favors
- Please note: AIM supplies non-themed paper goods. If you would like a certain theme, you would want to bring those as well.