AIM Athletics Texans believes that its mission is best achieved in a safe, disciplined and structured environment where select athletes, each unique with special talents and needs, are eager to learn. High expectations are held for the athletes and dedicated coaches to meet the needs of the whole student athlete.
AIM Athletics will provide the finest gymnastics training available to children of all ages.
Our mission is to develop outstanding athletes who will deliver quality performances and a positive public identity to the community. AIM seeks to provide opportunities and programs to help each athlete grow as a total person and develop skills to better meet the challenges of a rapidly changing society. Our objective is providing both competitive and recreational athletic experiences that build self-esteem, a sense of responsibility, effective communications skills and an appreciation for life-long learning.
AIM’s priorities are fun and safety, while developing physical fitness with instructors that have passion and purpose.
- AIM Athletics Texans will provide competitive team and recreational programs designed to meet the needs of every student athlete. By coaches, athletes and parents working together, AIM Athletics will ensure the physical and mental readiness of each student athlete.
- AIM Athletics Texans will provide student athletes with exceptional athletic opportunities and programs to help them grow as a total person and better meet the challenges posed by our society.
- AIM Athletics Texans will present athletic and interpersonal experiences that build self-esteem, a sense of responsibility, effective communication skills and an appreciation for life-long learning.
Our goal is consistent with its mission and philosophy, AIM Athletics Texans will pursue the following goals for all student athletes. AIM Athletics operates under the principals that children and adolescents will mimic the characteristics, ethics, personalities and interpersonal traits of adults with whom they spend a substantial amount of time.
Consequently, each AIM staff member is an essential part in the achievement of these goals for each athlete.
- The development of a commitment to excellence, respect, honest and integrity.
- The development of self awareness and high, positive self-esteem.
- The development of a commitment to good health and physical fitness.
- The development of self discipline and responsible behavior.
- The attainment of scholarships to NCAA institutions.
- The development of the desire and skills to be strong, confident young adults.